Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!

Here's a few cute stories of our Jada Lynn... While the nurse... lady... what ever it is that she's called was doing the ultra sound, she was poking my belly where the little foot was, obvuosly she didn't like being poked cause Jada started kicking back! It was adorable!
Then last Sunday, I was just waiting for our Peter Pancakes to get done and I had the laptop kinda propped up against my belly, she didn't like that either and was violently protesting it being there! and stopped immidiatly after I moved it! Daniel says she's going to be just like me- so don't wake her while she's sleeping!

We are also headed down to Kansas City to go to an interview that Danile has at Rockhurst! Then we're going to Build-A-Bear!!! That's my favorite part ;)

No comments: