Tuesday, September 23, 2008


Its a Girl
Today Kyra and I got to watch our new baby girl wiggle around on a TV Screen and it was soo cool. There she is up above looking as cute as ever and her parents more proud than ever at this beautiful creation of God. It really hit me when I saw the baby moving and opening its mouth that I am a father of a child. Whoa crazy!! So after the ultra sound we went and bought a pink stuffed animal the same size as she is (about 5 inches long) and I bought some cigars for my parents that said "Its a girl". Hey don't judge all you haters out there. They were CHOCOLATE cigars.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Daniel, you are hilarious!!!!! I would love a chocolate cigar. I would also love to be in KS right now. Autumn is my favorite time of year in KS. For some reason, its just not autumnal when its still 100 degrees outside!

katrina hayes said...

woohoo!! i'm so excited for you! i love her little lips and nose! isn't it amazing!!

Unknown said...

I know! It's crazy! It is starting feel like we're not playing house. Starting- we're not quite there yet.

The Ross Family said...

Congrats on the girl. just counting down the days i bet. But truely, enjoy the time without a baby. it is never the same again!!