Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

How Glorious is the gospel of Jesus Christ! Doesn't Easter just make you want to sing "I KNOW that my Redeemer Lives" from the mountain tops?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oteno81QzzQ I'm sure most of you saw this already but I really like it.

I went in to get Jada this morning and said, "Do you wanna go see what the Easter bunny got you?" and she told me "No bunny. Not a bunny. Notty bunny." all I could say was, "Your right."
Daniel and I were lucky enough to be able to leave Jada with Paul, Carmen and Eric last night while we went on a date. They colored eggs with her, which she had a great time doing! When Daniel and I got home last night we were making the Easter baskets and discovered Paul didn't have one so Daniel wanted to make him a brown paper bunny. so I made one, but Daniel wanted it and wanted to make Paul's brown paper bunny look gimpy. So here are our baskets, Jada and mine look great, and Daniel and Paul's look sad :)


Happy Easter Every one!!!

No comments: